- The Introduction to Business Short Course is being offered to students online with teacher support.
- Engagement in this course introduces students to modules from the Certificate III in Business and supports the development of employability skills and micro-credentials.
- The course is delivered fully online, with dedicated teacher support.
- The course runs for 45 programmed hours of delivery, plus homework between classes.
- The course is structured with the aim of completing all competencies in time for end of year SACE resulting.
- To maximise SACE Credits, strong attendance is required and successful completion of all on-line summative eLearning assessments.
Unit of Competence
Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
Contribute to team effectiveness
Make a presentation
Produce a desktop published document
Total Nominal Hours
Please note: This is not a full certificate. A Statement of Attainment will be issued by AIBT on successful completion of all competency requirements.
$1,000 per student (covers tuition, materials, enrolment processing)